Where are the next seminars? Do you or your club want to host or attend a seminar on:
- Training for Running, Triathlons, The Winning Approach, – Winners make it happen – Losers let it happen
- Sports Nutrition
- Weight control – Exrcise and diet to gain, maintain or lose weight.
- The Basics of Exercise – for health or competition
- Heart Rate Monitoring
- Goal Setting
- A host of other subjects
- How to save from expensive mistakes when buying shoes. Norrie takes you for a short 2km assessment run and advises on shoe type, inners, lacing and a host of other information that will direct you into buying a more suitable shoe. Watch for seminars in your area or contact coach Norrie direct.
- Personal one on one coaching to get you to your chosen goal. Send an e-mail to coach Norrie
CLICK HERE and put your suggestions or proposal on an e-mail to Coach Norrie.
Are you running Comrades?
Get your last minute tips, advice and a view of the route with full details fo how to pace yurself to your optimum finishing time. – COMES TO THE VIRTUAL COMRADES – Its a 40 minute show including an Audio Visual Presentation, where you can ask CoachNorrie any last minute questions or concerns. Instead of driving for 4 horus over the route in hot and tiring conditions, spend a few entertaining minutes at the Virtual Comrades in the Coast of Dreams venue at te Comrades Expo and see the whole thing from the comfort of your seat.
There will be daily presentations throughout the Comrades Experience in the Durban Expo – more details in the Comrades Souvenier brochure and at the Expo
It doesn’t matter what time you are aiming for, how often you have run, or whether you are a foreign or novice runner – you will find some interesting tips and figures in the Virtual Comrades and you can also get an accurate prediction of your finish time and a pace chart to take you to that finish and you Comrades Medal. Watch for the Comrades Columns and the Final Preparation Guide in The Mercury newspaper at the end of May for details of times for all Virtual Comrades presentations.
Development Sessions – It is intended that development sessions will be held at and before a number of the above seminars – please keep regular contact with this page for more information
Groups are held regularly in at leats the following venues:
Pongola – contact Pongola Athletic Club
Port Elizabeth / Thornville – Contact Eastern Province Athletics
Eldarado Park – Contact Joan de Klerk Firethorn School
Kagiso – contact Kagiso Athletic Club – Naughty — or Zithulele Sinqe West rand development
Durban Thuthukani – contact Enoch – 072 3075032
Cape Town – Disa School contact Andrew James
Or cotact Papadiyabana@netactive.co.za for more details